(1) If the goods delivered by us are defective, you may, within the scope of the statutory provisions, demand elimination of the defect or delivery of faultless goods (supplementary performance). If the supplementary performance fails, you can reduce the purchase price or - in the event of a significant defect - withdraw from the contract.
(2) Obvious defects must be reported in writing or by e-mail within two weeks of the day following the delivery date, with a detailed description. Decisive is the time of sending the complaint. A later claim is not possible. Insofar as only merchants are involved in the contract, §§ 377 ff. HGB apply in addition.
(3) We are not liable for damages that are not caused to the goods themselves and not for other financial losses. This limitation of liability does not apply:
a) in case of intent or gross negligence on the part of us or our vicarious agents,
b) in case of personal injury,
c) for damage caused by the lack of quality that we have guaranteed
d) for claims under the Product Liability Act.
(4) For the avoidance of doubt, textiles are made of 100% cotton. Textiles are generally, regardless of their individual award at max. 30 degrees Celsius and left to wash and not tumble dry.
(5) Goods that can be shipped by parcel must be returned to the following address. We carry the risk of returning and in principle their costs. Please return the goods with the same shipping method that we chose for the delivery. We do not carry additional return costs, which result from the choice of another shipping method. Immediately after receipt of the goods we will refund you the purchase price and - if you have not made the return by delivery against cash on delivery - the cost of returning the account to be specified by you.
Hockenheim-Ring GmbH Fanshop
(6) The costs of the return are to be borne by you if a) the value of the goods amounts to a maximum of € 40, - or b) the value of goods is more than € 40, - and you at the time of cancellation the purchase price in full or in the amount of one agreed deposit have not yet paid, unless the delivered goods do not meet your order.
(7) We demand compensation for deterioration of the goods. In order to avoid a liability for value replacement, we recommend that you do not use the goods as their property within the period of revocation and refrain from doing anything that impairs their value. You do not need to pay any compensation if the deterioration of the goods is solely due to their examination, as would have been possible in a retail store.
(8) The right of withdrawal according to para. 1. does not apply to the order of such goods, which is made to your specifications or which is clearly tailored to your personal needs (custom-made).