- We carry out your order according to the valid at the time of the order terms. The terms and conditions in their current version are available on every page of our website www.hockenheimring.de / fanshop as a link to the insight.
- Conflicting terms are not part of the contract.
§2 Conclusion / Withdrawal
- The presentation of products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog dar. After entering your personal information and by clicking the button "Paid To Order" in the final step of the ordering process you enter a binding order of the cart Goods off. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent. The contract is concluded by us accepting your order through our order confirmation; We will send the order confirmation by e-mail. If you have not provided us with a valid e-mail address when placing your order, the contract is concluded by acceptance by placing your order to the post office. If you do not receive an order confirmation or delivery from us within 2 weeks, you are no longer bound to your order.
- We reserve the right to carry out a credit check after conclusion of the contract and to withdraw from the contract if the result is negative. We also reserve the right to withdraw from the contract if the goods are not available for a period of at least four weeks or if there are data errors that prevent us from carrying out your order.
If you are a private end customer (consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB), you can cancel your order within 4 weeks. This period begins on the day following the day of delivery of the goods to you. In addition, you must have been informed before signing the contract in text form about your right of withdrawal. Deadline is sufficient for the timely dispatch. The revocation has no justification. It can be explained in text form (letter, fax or e-mail) or by returning the goods and must be sent to:
Fax: +49 (0) 6205 – 950 28171
- Parcel can be returned to the above address. We carry the risk of returning and in principle their costs. Please return the goods with the same shipping method that we chose for the delivery. We do not carry additional return costs, which result from the choice of another shipping method. Immediately after receipt of the goods we will refund you the purchase price and - if you have not made the return by delivery against cash on delivery - the cost of returning the account to be specified by you.
- The costs of the return are then to be borne by you, if a) the value of the goods amounts to a maximum of € 40, - or b) the value of goods is more than € 40, - and you at the time of cancellation the purchase price in whole or in the amount of an agreed deposit have not paid, unless the delivered goods do not match your order.
- For deterioration of the goods, we require compensation for value. In order to avoid a liability for value replacement, we recommend that you do not use the goods as their property within the period of revocation and refrain from doing anything that impairs their value. You do not need to pay any compensation if the deterioration of the goods is solely due to their examination, as would have been possible in a retail store.
- The right of withdrawal according to para. 1. does not apply to the order of such goods, which is made to your specifications or which is clearly tailored to your personal needs (custom-made).
§4 Delivery, shipping and customs duties
We are entitled to partial deliveries if part of the ordered goods is temporarily not available. Additional shipping costs will be borne by Hockenheim-Ring GmbH.
Within Germany, we usually deliver in 4 to 5 business days after receipt of the order. If we do not have the ordered goods in stock - due to high demand, for example - we will inform you immediately about any delay caused by this.
In the case of delivery of goods outside the European Union and Switzerland, import duties (customs duties) may be incurred; These are to be borne by you.
There are two alternative ways of shipping. The inexpensive prepayment, there are no additional costs. Or cash on delivery, where we unfortunately have to pass on further costs of the post. We do not ship on account. The additional costs incurred please refer to the shipping costs (section 5). The full amount (invoice amount plus postage costs) must be transferred in advance to the account Hockenheim-Ring GmbH, at the Sparkasse Heidelberg.
Bank: Sparkasse Heidelberg
account number: 6074251
A delivery takes place only after receipt of payment. For transfers from other European countries (European Union), please use the corresponding European transfer form specifying the following data:
This will save you any fees for foreign transfers. For cash on delivery, an additional 4.90 € will be charged. Cash on delivery abroad are not possible. When ordering, we ask for the indication of replacement items, because it can happen in exceptional cases, that an ordered product is not in sufficient quantity in stock. In this case, the following special conditions can not be granted. From 100 € delivery value accounts in domestic postage costs (for COD shipments, we have to raise the fee of 4.90 € anyway).
The current shipping costs can be found under shipping and costs.
§5 Terms of payment and prices
- The delivery is to be paid immediately upon receipt of the invoice and without deduction. We accept payments either in advance, delivery against cash on delivery or credit card. If you live outside Germany, you can only pay by credit card. Cash payments and checks are not accepted.
- Offsetting and retention rights are excluded, unless your counterclaim is undisputed or legally binding.
- The prices stated on the Internet at the respective shop site apply at the time of the order. All information on price lists, order flyers or in the catalogs of "Hockenheim-Ring GmbH" outside the Internet are regarding price, quantity, delivery time, delivery options are always non-binding.
- All prices include all taxes and other price components stated at the time of ordering.
- In addition, the delivery and shipping costs incurred in the context of the Internet offer or in the context of the respective order flyer, catalog or the respectively valid price list of "Hockenheim-Ring GmbH".
§6 Retention of title
All delivered goods remain our property until full payment.
§7 Claims for defects (warranty)
- If the goods supplied by us are defective, you may, within the scope of the statutory provisions, demand elimination of the defect or delivery of faultless goods (supplementary performance). If the supplementary performance fails, you can reduce the purchase price or - in the event of a significant defect - withdraw from the contract.
- Obvious defects must be reported in writing or by e-mail within two weeks of the day following the delivery date, with a detailed description. Decisive is the time of sending the complaint. A later claim is not possible. Insofar as only merchants are involved in the contract, §§ 377 ff. HGB apply in addition.
- We are not liable for damages that are not caused to the goods themselves and not for other financial losses. This limitation of liability does not apply:
>a) in case of intent or gross negligence on the part of us or our vicarious agents,
b) in case of personal injury,
c) for damage caused by the lack of quality that we have guaranteed
d) for claims under the Product Liability Act.
- As a precaution, it should be noted that textiles are made of 100% cotton. Textiles are generally, regardless of their individual award at max. 30 degrees Celsius and left to wash and not tumble dry.
§8 data protection
§9 Choice of law and jurisdiction
- German law applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law.
- Jurisdiction in business dealings with entrepreneurs is Mannheim.
§10 Severability clause, written form
- Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be or become wholly or partially invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions. In place of the ineffective or invalid provisions, the statutory provisions.
- Changes or additions to these terms and conditions must be made in writing.
- These terms and conditions are available in German and English. In case of deviations, the German version is authoritative.
Note according to § 36 Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG)
The seller / contractor will not participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board within the meaning of the VSBG and is not obliged to do so.
Stand: April 2014